Granular Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Granular”) handles various information, including our technical information and information provided by customers, as a supplier who can provide the total solution. With this in mind, Granular has strived to establish and fully enforce an information management system in order to respect the value of the said information.
Granular will strive to protect personal information appropriately based on this policy.
1. Establish rules for managing personal information protection and make continual improvements Granular will make sure that executive staff and workers recognize the importance of personal information protection, and will establish rules for personal information management to appropriately use and protect personal information and ensure that the management system is put in execution. These rules will be maintained and improved continually.
2. Collect, use and provide personal information and forbid the use of such information for purposes other than the original intent While carefully considering the personal information is entrusted to us in our company activities, Granular will handle such information appropriately by establishing a management system for personal information protection for each type of business, and also by following our rules for collecting, using or providing personal information. In addition, Granular will not use such information for purposes other than the original intent and will implement appropriate measures for it.
3.Implement safety measures and correct problems To ensure the correctness and safety of personal information, in accordance with the rules for information Security, Granular will implement various measures such as managing access to personal information, restricting the means for transporting personal information outside the company and preventing incorrect access from outside the company, and strive to prevent the leakage, loss or destruction of personal information. In addition, when any problems regarding safety measures are found, Granular will identify the cause to take corrective measures.
4.Follow laws and norms Granular will follow the Indian laws, guidelines and other norms for the handling of personal information. Also, Granular will confirm our rules with personal information management to such laws, guidelines and other norms.
5.Respect a person’s rights regarding his or her personal information When a person makes a request to disclose, correct or delete his or her own personal information, seeks to prevent the use or provision of such information, or gives any complaints or requires consultation, Granular will respond with sincerity, respecting the person’s rights related to that personal information.
2. Information provided by the person to Granular through any method other than the above.
2. Granular will not provide personal information to a third party without first obtaining the prior consent from the person, except the circumstances under certain conditions.
3. When required to do so for business activities in which Granular is co-operating with Granular group companies, Granular may provide such group companies with personal information such as names, workplace or home addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses, etc.
2. Notification on the handling of “About Personal Information Protection”
3. Notes about the usage of cookies and Web beacons on website
4. When a person contacts Granular by telephone, the conversation may be recorded to aid accurate replies and research.
Contact by mail: email@example.com