Do you own a business? If yes, you will surely be familiar with the countless benefits of digital marketing. So, it is no surprise that business owners would want to hire the most promising digital marketing company. Also, many businesses come up with new campaigns frequently, and some have multiple campaigns running simultaneously. That helps them invest in different directions and see which benefits them. But, simultaneously managing all campaigns might not be that easy. That is where they can rely on a competent campaign management company.
There are many ways of effective digital marketing, and as time passes, new methods keep coming up. So, it is best to be aware of such developments. Indeed, nothing beats the benefits of having a widespread digital presence. Enlisting the aid of a trustworthy digital marketing agency can help you attain that.
Business owners can reap numerous benefits from campaign management services. Here are some campaign management tools to help your business generate the most outstanding results.
Best Campaign Management Tools to Improve Your Marketing Returns
You can find the most beneficial campaign management tools here. We have also listed their features, drawbacks, and prices, giving you a better picture. Compare these to find the one that sounds like a good fit for your business.
Dynamics 365 Marketing is a multi-channel marketing tool. That is, it helps you market your brand or products across various media like email, landing pages of websites, online events, etc. Not only that, but it also enables you to analyze the performance of your marketing campaign across each medium. With this software, Microsoft is a leading digital marketing agency.
- It allows you to come up with custom-made campaigns. You can create these campaigns based on different parameters, like demography, psychology, geography, etc.
- It helps create campaigns based on LinkedIn profiles. That is, you can create a campaign that specifically aims at a particular group of people on LinkedIn. Integrating the leads found on the social media platform with Dynamic 365 is also possible.
- Dynamics 365 is a superb tool for creating tailor-made email templates. Some examples are newsletters, emails for a given event, etc.
- Although it allows integration with LinkedIn, there aren’t many platforms with which it is possible.
- The monthly cost of using the software as part of the Microsoft 365 package is $750 for one user. It is limited to 10,000 contacts.
- The monthly cost without the package is $1500 per user. Again, it’s limited to 10,000 contacts.